Commercial content | New Customers Only | Wagering and Terms and conditions apply | 18+
This website is owned by:
Personal Data We Process
We are processing (or may process) various categories of your data, which are grouped into two main types and personal electronic identification data .
Data of your interaction with our partnered websites
your interaction with our partnered websites includes information such as details about your visits to our partnered websites, including whether you register for an account. We may also process information related to gambling activities that you took on pages controlled by online gambling service providers that we cooperate with. This information is processed on an aggregated level (together with similar information gathered from other users) and it cannot be linked to your identity.
Electronic identification data
Electronic identification data includes the processing of information such as the IP address of the device you use, the operating system you are currently using, browser type, the date and time you access the website, the device type you are accessing our website from, the unique device identifier, approximate location from which you access the website and information about your network provider.
Personal Data and Reasons for Processing
When you browse this website, we may process the following personal data concerning youHere is a thorough explanation of the reasons for it:
- Data: the device type you are accessing our website from, the unique device identifier. Purpose: traffic statistics and content optimisation.
- Data: Browser type and version you use. Purpose: website optimisation and adequate preview.
- Data: Operating system you use. Purpose: website optimisation and adequate preview.
- Data: Your IP address and approximate location from which you access the website. Purpose: Presenting the relevant igaming content (language, legality of certain games), website security.
- Data: Date and time you access the website, the amount of time spent on every web page. Purpose: website improvement.
- Data: Your email address if you respond to surveys or approach to our support team. Purpose: Answering your queries.
- Data: Your email address if you subscribe to a newsletter. Purpose: Marketing communication.
- Data: Your activity on websites of our business partners. Purpose: Reporting, statistics, revenue.
Your Rights Relating to Data Protection
Since we determine the purposes and means of data processing, we are data controllers over your personal data. We are obliged to protect your data with an utmost caution and in line with data protection laws, namely General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).GDPR gives you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the right to:
- Lodge an objection regarding your data (processing and usage of it).
- Gain access to your personal data.
- Perform correction of your personal data.
- Ensure your personal data is portable.
- Impose a limit on our use and processing of your personal data.
- Withdraw consent to data processing.
- Enforce deletion of data.
If you feel that your personal data rights have been breached, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority. If you feel that your personal data rights have been breached or in the event you have any questions or doubts regarding the processing of your personal data on this website, or if you want to send us a request concerning your rights you can contact us on
As we are established in Denmark, you may choose to contact the Danish Data Protection Agency: Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K.
Lawful Basis for Data Processing
We have a legitimate interest in using your information, for example, to update our products and services , keep the website secure and protected , further our communication with you , measure and improve the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns that are implemented on our website , keep potential issues with our services to a minimum and calculate our revenues. It may be necessary to process some of your data in order to comply with mandatory legal obligations.
We do not engage in excessive data collection, therefore we only process data that we really need. Your data will be kept up-to-date . All your information will be stored securely. Data will only be processed for the amount of time that is required to achieve the goal of the analysis.
We ensure the protection of your personal data by taking necessary organisational and technical steps against the ft, breaches, accidental nd other kinds of unauthorised or unlawful activities. Different levels of access control to your data are being used to secure your privacy. Restrictions to access are based on business needs and security requirements. In addition, only appropriately authorised and trained personnel have access to your data when it is required to perform their job functions.
Transferring Your Data to Recipients from Third Countries
Your personal data can be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), which may be necessary for us to be able to provide our services and/or develop our products. When this is required, we will make every effort to make sure that your data is protected as suggested by the GDPR and other laws for data protection that apply.
Your personal data may be transferred to:
- A recipient in a country that does not have an adequate level of data protection, according to the European Commission. When this is the case, we will conclude Data Protection Agreements that will include Standard Contractual Clauses issued by the European Commission. These Agreements would obligate the data recipient to provide an adequate level of protection and implement appropriate safeguards, as defined by the applicable European Data Protection laws.
- A recipient based in a country that the European Commission has found to have an adequate level of data protection. You can find a complete list of countries here.
- A recipient based in the US, whereby we aim to transfer your data in the way set out by the Privacy Shield mechanism. The Privacy Shield mechanism is explained here.
Sharing Data with Third Parties
We may share your data with entities who help us with our services (‘third parties’).Third parties are defined as entities who help us to regularly provide and further develop our services (e.g. analytics, maintenance, marketing, development).For the sake of executing tasks previously agreed upon, the third parties are given the right to process any necessary information. Only we can decide which of your data is going to be processed to perform delegated tasks, for which purpose and with which means.
In addition, we may share your data with:
- Public authorities and law enforcement agencies where we are legally required to do so
- Members of the Better Collective Group, which includes Better Collective A/S and its’ subsidiaries,